PRIVACY STATEMENT KOKOPLANT B.V.
This privacy statement applies to all personal data processed by Kokoplant B.V. and all its affiliated companies (hereinafter: Kokoplant) for its customers and relations.
Kokoplant respects the privacy of all customers and users of our website. We ensure that the personal information you provide to us is treated confidentially. This privacy statement applies exclusively to the products and services of Kokoplant.
If you provide instructions or other personal data, you expressly consent to the processing of your personal data.
The controller responsible for processing personal data is, in principle, an employee of Kokoplant B.V., located at Casembrootlaan 32, 2685 AC Poeldijk, reachable via the central telephone number +31 174 294 370 or via the general email address: email@example.com.
In the context of an assignment or otherwise, Kokoplant may process one or more of the following data:
- First and last name
- Place of birth
- (Postal) address
- Phone number
- Email information
- Bank account number
- Other personal data that may be relevant for the execution of the tasks for which the assignment has been given
The purpose is at all times the assignment or other agreement made between the relation/customer and the employee of Kokoplant. Another purpose may be receiving a general newsletter for which the individual has subscribed. Finally, it may be that customers are directly approached for an individual or collective (news) message/advice.
The data are not used for any other purpose than what has been agreed upon. The data are never sold or forwarded to other parties without the express consent of the individual. However, the data may be used within Kokoplant by other employees.
CANCELLATION AND WITHDRAWAL
The individual can have their data deleted at any time. A written request can be submitted by post or email, addressed to the above contact details.
To unsubscribe from a newsletter, the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter can be used. This will remove the email address and name from the mailing list.
We retain your personal data for as long as legally required. If no legal retention period applies, we will not retain your data longer than strictly necessary for the respective purpose.
To protect personal data, Kokoplant has a strict security policy, including updates, personal passwords, security programs, two-factor authentication, awareness, phishing alerts, and other cybersecurity measures. Contact with a third party may be necessary to complete an assignment. The individual is aware of this and realizes that the controller only shares necessary information and does not have visibility or control over the processing of that data by third parties.
ACCESS, DELETION, TRANSFER, COMPLAINTS, AND QUESTIONS
- A request to access, receive, modify, or delete personal data can be submitted via the general email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If objection to the processing of personal data is desired, this can be addressed at any time to email@example.com.
- If a complaint needs to be filed, an email can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any other questions and clarifications can be sent to the email address email@example.com.
- The above requests will be processed within a reasonable period, but no later than 1 month. If, for any reason, this timeframe is not feasible, the individual will be informed promptly, and processing will be completed within 3 months after receiving the request.
The above requests will be processed within a reasonable period, but no later than 1 month. If, for any reason, this period cannot be met, the data subject will be informed in a timely manner, and processing will be carried out within 3 months after receiving the request.
Since January 1, 2016, the data breach reporting obligation has been in effect. We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure your data. Kokoplant strives to prevent data breaches or unauthorized processing. In the event of a serious incident involving a data breach, Kokoplant will promptly notify the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens). If it appears that the data breach will have adverse consequences for your personal privacy, you will be notified.
COOKIE STATEMENT KOKOPLANT B.V.
Last Updated: 06-10-2023
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. They are widely used to make websites function more efficiently and to provide information to the website owners.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
We use various types of cookies on our website:
- Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the website. They enable you to navigate the website and use its features.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, such as which pages they visit most often. This information is used to improve the website and enhance the user experience.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your language preference) and provide enhanced features and personalized content.
- Marketing Cookies: These cookies are used to display ads that are more relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an ad and to measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns.
You can manage and change your cookie preferences at any time by going to your browser’s cookie settings. You can also delete cookies that have already been placed on your device. However, please note that disabling cookies may affect some features and services on our website.
If you have any questions about this cookie statement, you can contact us at:
2685 AC Poeldijk
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
We reserve the right to amend or update this cookie statement at any time to comply with legal requirements or to reflect changes in our cookie usage. Any changes will be published on this page, and the date of the last revision will be updated. We encourage you to check this page regularly for any updates.